Tuesday, November 3, 2020

RESEARCH: SCOOP IT!

 

In order to research and get ideas for my own project, I created my own SCOOP IT! account to collect various film trailers and openings that are based around the genre of horror/thriller. My group wanted to steer away from the supernatural aspects of some horror films and instead focus on the slow suspense that comes with these films. I researched films that were based around psychopaths and murders to help brainstorm ideas for my own project. 




1 comment:

  1. Very good use of this collation tool to gather your research into one platform. Real distributors gather together a list of comparable titles.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

CHARLOTTE COPPELLOTTI CANDIDATE NUMBER 1812 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 Welcome! My production team included: Jess Foster 1820, Ellie S...